Livin' the Flippin' Dream

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Update on el foote...

Yo. Well, things have changed with the ol' foot of mine. I found out last week that I not only partially tore 3 ligaments in my ankle, I also fractured my fibula (the small of the 2 leg bones). So, I have to wear an air cast now and I will be out until October now... goodbye beginning of the soccer season.



On a better note, Gavin and Rebekah got married this weekend and it was soooooooo much fun. A bunch of us guys went to Tofino for a few days (see above) and we had a blast. Here are some pics from the INCREDIBLE weekend:







3 Comments:

  • At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo! Reuben, is that something new...I've never seen anyone surf with ski boots on. I hope it's healing quick...in my prayers. Peace...Ron+

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    mmmmm.... outch! I riped up my ankles as well, so i know how much it sucks! Beutiful pic of the wedding! Be blessed, be healed!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    update me!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home