Livin' the Flippin' Dream

Thursday, May 18, 2006

So much in a name...

Well, I have been SUPER busy, so all I have time for is to tell you one HUGELY important thing: I named my car!!!! I was driving home with James and Ashley (youth from church) and they asked me what the name was. So I thought about it and I decided that it needed a good dutch women's name. This is because it just felt right AND my car treats me like a good dutch women would. So, here is the name (which is also my aunt's name):


GERTIE!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Quigley said…

    Gertie!!! Why not!! =)

    I'm looking forward to meeting Gertie...soon I hope!!


    Y'know.. that's not UNLIKE "Kelly".. ;)

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Gertie! wow.... this makes my heart happy! mmm.. i love names like that probably why my car is Bertha! mmm.. such love! Be blessed... not stressed!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reuben: First of all it appears I have no life as I am actually reading your blog and trying to post a comment (Luke says I don't know what I'm doing).Here goes.
    Clog stuff;fairly amusing, a bit predictable, the English officially deny wearing wooden shoes. Girlfriend stuff;cute I suppose(hi Lisa). The picture of damaged limbs;too weird! I thought the admisssion of pant-wetting was bad enough and now this! Reuben, you and I have to talk. Regards, Lukes Dad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home