Livin' the Flippin' Dream

Monday, April 24, 2006

Chauntelle Dupree...

So, on thursday Luke, Gwendolyn, Brian and I went to Vancouver to see a band called Eisley play. I first discovered Eisley when the opened for Coldplay in Vancouver in May 2003 and I have loved them ever since. I have been keeping an eye out to see if they would ever come out this way to play and when I did I bought the tickets right away. With that to say, Luke, Brian, and I have had this inside joke that I was going to somehow see Eisley and meet the guitar player (Chauntelle) because I would always say that she was gonna marry me if we ever met... well, I met her, but I decided that she wasn't the one. I had to let her down easy. But for all seriousness, it was just cool to meet her because it was like accomplishing a goal, a very small one compared to the ultimate goal; meeting Coldplay. So, if I can meet Chauntelle, I can meet Coldplay.

In other news, I got a pretty good response from my last entry, so I have a question for you:

"What kinds of names have you heard for cars, have had for your own car, or suggest for my new car?"


4 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Well my car is Bertha the boat... but you have to understand that its an intrepid (2000) and a burgundy one at that.... my friend megs named her car Rahab... its a red sunfire... as for your car... it looks kinda like a taylor... however i don't know how she acts so i can't make a completely proper decision! Be blessed!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Quigley said…

    Well my friend... life is full of surprises.. and I know that the adventure for yas is just getting started!!!

    Umm... and I know the Bass player for Starfield?? Does that count??? =)

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Quigley said…

    Oh yeah... and for the car... *shrug*.. this is dangerous but how about "Dooby"... for Rooby-Dooby?

    Just a thought.. half-butted attempt at naming such a nice car!!!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Rob Petkau said…

    Joey-Jo-Jo Shabadooo.


    What else?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home