Livin' the Flippin' Dream

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Faithful...

... is God.

So, as I was saying a few blogs ago about my car search, well... it's over. I found a car; not just any car but almost the exact acr that I was looking for that meets all my needs. Let me tell you what I have learned from this expirience...

You know when hear that God is faithful and that He will come through for you when you trust him? The you are like, "um... I have been trying to let God take this situation, but nothing is happening". DON'T FORGET --> He will come through, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I kept praying and trusting God about finding the right car and there were many times of frustration and thoughts of why nothing is showing up and why all the cars I look at are sold. BUT, right when I least expected it, he placed the perfect car with the perfect price right onto my lap.


So, today's lesson is: ''Even when it seems like what you are asking God to do or take care of is not gonna happen, just keep trusting in Him because he is faithful". There has not been one time in my life that God has not taken care of something for me when I ask Him to. even though it might not seem like the right thing, it always is. HE IS FAITHFUL.

Now... the car: 1994 Honda Accord LX - 138,000 km, 5-Speed, 1 Owner, Mint.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Faith is so hard to come by these days.... i admit that alot of times my faith has been lacking, but i know that God is good and that things will come to pass... perhaps its just my impatience for His timming. I want my life to be like Jesus when He was in the garden... "if you can take this away from me Father, take it away BUT may Your will be done"! amen to that! God ALWAYS comes through... now we just have to work on the trusting Him part! Nice car.... pretty sure the batmobile would make my life complete though! lol... Be blessed, have a great easter!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Jaime said…

    Sweet car Reuben!Congrats on the great buy! Hope you're doing well!

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so amazing Reuben!! God really is pouring out his blessings on you, his servant!!

    So, some people name their cars..are you one of them??!!??!! Please say you're not..I'm not against people naming their cars..I just think it's kinda weird....

    And some people like to call shotgun long before the opportunity arises...I'm not against people who do, I just think it's kinda weird...

    however...shotgun!!

    ?!?!?!?!?!
    oh man...

    looking forward to seeing you cruise in with your new car!! See you soon!!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger drewology said…

    "There has not been one time in my life that God has not taken care of something for me when I ask Him to." - Reuben.

    I know what you mean. God has always been faithful for Nelia and me. My problem is not wether he will answer but what that answer will look like. I want the answer NOW and God seems to like to make me wait.

    Congrats on the car but my Chevy could take you off the line!

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Quigley said…

    Yeah..the honda's okay.. but it's got NOTHING on ye olde 88 Tercel you used to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    ..kidding ;-)





    That is a sweet ride man... and I feel it would only be fitting (since I have your old Terc) to give me a ride..or two in it!!!

    SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE MAN!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!

    -Rich

     

Post a Comment

<< Home