Livin' the Flippin' Dream

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Forgive me father, for I have sinned...

I have a confession to make. It is something that I have been holding to myself for about the last month, but I feel that it is time to let everyone know. So, here I go...

I GOT A MOSQUITO BITE.

Yes, it is true, I was bit by a misquito. About a month ago I found a small bump on my arm and I was curious about where it may have came from because it was itchy. So, like any good son does, I ask my mom and she told me without hesitation... "It's a misquito bite". It was quite the humbling expirience for me, but I've now moved on.

For some this may seem like the stupidest thing you have ever heard (see this), but for others this makes total sense. I know this means that there is now proof that I have been bit by a misquito, but it doesn't mean that they like me. I laugh in all your faces because I can go into the bush camping and not have to worry one bit, while all you hosers have to put your "repelent" on. All I have to say is: Have a good summer!


2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jeffrey said…

    you are so special roob dog.

    like man.
    NOBODY in winnipeg has a mossee bite yet.

    like only a gazillion.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger LA VIDA CHIVASO said…

    Reuben,

    I'm gonna need some of that 'Uncle Reuben's -Bug be gone' - I'm being eaten alive by all these little creatures...
    Yuck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home